Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Friends and I are Losers

I started this blog with no idea what I was gonna post or talk about. I was also angry at myself for giving into my loserdom and starting a blog... but here I am. When I was scrolling through my photos and videos looking for those screen shots of Ken wandering the streets of West Hartford I realized I've got a lot of gold on my computer.

You see, for the better part of two years my friends and I have been sending each other videos to make each other laugh and since we are completely deranged idiots there is a lot of interesting stuff. Like a falling down the stairs on purpose.

 photo downstairs_zps41ff3419.gif

Or high diving a toilet.

 photo RobShit_zps51d23df5.gif


Or starting video conversations with pure gibberish and somehow turning it into a real situation and developing characters.




Then there’s the weird creepy shit I used (still do) do because I don’t consider social media real life. One night in college Jake and I stayed up all night friend requesting entire sports teams. He would read the names off the roster of the Fordhams Womens Tennis team. I would find them on facebook and request them just hoping that at their next practice there was a buzz. “Hey did you get a request from Gym E OBrien?” “Yeah, so did I. Who is that? Did we meet him at a party or something?”





So yeah

I’ll throw some of that stuff up here later on but right now I’m on my way to Hawaii for a two week vacation. Maybe ill post some stuff while I’m out there. Or maybe Ill just enjoy my vacation with my family?? Welp, got my Hawaii hat on and I’m out of here.

 photo HawaiiHat_zpsd04f69a3.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment