Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Random Update cause I'm bored

It's the biggest snow storm to hit the east coast since 1996 (I almost died in the snowstorm of '96) and I'm in California missing out! Cold weather inst always fun but snow storms are and missing out on this is the first time I've been like 'damn I wish I was back east still.'
      Scratch that, its the second time. When the Golden Globes were on and I couldn't watch it live because I am on Pacific Time that was the first time. Don't mess with my award shows!

I tweeted out about an old flame of mine that I met at an Early November concert back in 2004.



and then The Early November retweeted it and I got 40 retweets and 80 favorites in a matter of minutes from concerned people that wanted to help me find Amy. Except in real life her name wasn't Amy. I think it was Rachel but Rachel was too many characters for the tweet so I changed it to Amy. And in real life I talked to her again...kinda. I gave her my number and she called me but I ignored it then never returned her voicemail because I'm a bad guy.

So I apologize to these people who were hoping I'd find her. Especially Jeff Kummer who is the drummer for Early November.







I'm sure as you all know, the biggest thing to happen to me was the video of my mom being scared by Frank Dog the Fake Dog going viral.



Some Background

I originally went to goodwill to buy Luke a mannequin. They had one that would be perfect, a six feet tall big dude but the lady at Goodwill refused to sell it to me. Which seemed like total bullshit to me at the time. And still does. You're Goodwill, I'm a person with money, give me the mannequin, I give you the money. They weren't even using it to display clothes. It was naked. But they didn't budge. I guess its for the best. Maybe the fake man would have scared my mom even more though.

I gave Luke the dog. He was like cool but no, cause this is a stuffed dog. It was soon after when he realized what a good present it was. Luke was the first person to scare mom. He put it in shotgun of the car, my mom got in the drivers seat, saw the dog and screamed. Then she had to get out cause she forgot something. When she got back in two seconds later she screamed even louder.

Luke told me this information and I got the GoPro out. And now the video was on aol.com msn.com buzzfeed.com hufffingtonpost.com yahoo.com dailymotion.com a ton of local news stations and some other places that I probably don't even know about.

Other Stuff

Here's a video of me laughing at an old man who needs two canes to walk slower than a snail. Life sucks when you get old.





And here's a video tour of my new place in Walnut Creek


No comments:

Post a Comment