Monday, November 3, 2014

What Do You Believe In?

Here's what I need you guys to do. Write down a list of everything you believe in and send it to me. Doesn't have to be long or witty or clever or even meaningful. Just whatever you believe in. Seven to ten lines.

For some reason I have always liked these sort of things. Whether it be speeches or poems or simply just a list. Whenever they show up they grab my attention. So I'll probably enjoy reading everyone's and then who knows, maybe I'll make a coffee book out of the collection.

Here are some examples...








Mine



 


Frank Turner







Ritzy's (my sister)

 
 
 
Audrey Hepburn
 
 
 
 
 
So think about it for a little. Then write it down and send it my way, include your name age and location. Thanks!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment